Effective Technology Marketing Ltd, and our associated website dataresources.co.uk provide services to business customers subject to the following Terms. When you trade with us you accept these Terms and it is your responsibility to check the Terms before placing an order.
1. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site or any linked third party sites are 100% accurate or complete.
2. We are happy to provide further information and sample pages for any of the products advertised to help with your purchasing decision, however once payment has been received no cancellation of the order by the customer will be accepted and due to the nature of the information being sold or service provided we cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched.
3. Delivery to certain countries may incur the payment of taxes and duties. These must be paid by the customer directly to the authorities as required to complete delivery and are not included in our delivery charges and will not be reimbursed.
4. We disclaim any responsibility for any claim for damages, consequential loss or loss of profit arising from the use of the information contained herein, on any of our websites or of information provided by third parties which by its nature is beyond our editorial control.
5. We reserve the right to decline any order that we believe has not been placed from our accepted customer base: government and educational bodies, libraries and charities, PLCs, law firms, legitimate limited companies.
6. Payments made via Paypal are subject to current Paypal Terms and Conditions.
7. We will only accept claims for non-delivery made within 3 months of payment for books and CDs and 2 weeks for email delivery.
8. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at our discretion.
9. Any and all disputes will be subject to English Law.